Король Лев. Война за выживание...

Объявление

Роллевая возрождается!!!! Просим помочь нам в востановлении этой ролки!
Король лев. Борьба за выживание... Наш форум построен на основе сюжета одного из популярных мультфильмов производства Walt Disney Pictures. У нас уже есть сюжет, и вы можете поучаствовать в нем. Заинтересованы? Тогда скорее кликните "регистрация" и бегом к нам! Вас ждет мир потрясающих приключений и невероятных событий! Все зависит только от тебя! Присоединяйся к нашему дружному коллективу!!!
Гости! Не проходите мимо! Мы ждем вас на нашей ролевой! Регистрируйтесь, заполняйте анкету, дождитесь ее принятия и играйте! Приглашайте своих друзей и играйте вместе с ними! Чем больше участников, тем интереснее игра!
Календарик
Администрация
Гл. админ
Аспина
Админы
Нита,
Brooklle,
Мрак,
Дарк
Новости 1,Пока есть возможность, вы можете принять активное участие в развитии форума! Мы будем вам только благодарны!! 2. Отписываемся в теме "Мы приехали" когда вернётесь!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Makoto's praid

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 38

Итак ,уж если решили , то говорю сразу ,многие вакансии только после проигрыша, а то получится так ,что у меня есть лучшая подруга с которой я и ни когда не виделась Оо Ужс xD [/font]

Семья
[size=8]Сумаи(Мать.Одиночка.)
Така\Скар(Дед.Статус в прайде не понятен.Загрызан гиенами)
Сараби (Бабушка.Бывшая Королева.)

Остальные
Аспина (Месть страшная штука.Враг.Вендетта.Королева Прайдленда)

Записываемся сами ,не стесняемся  ^ ^. На вопросы "Кем" и "Куда" не отвечаю , игнорирую

Отредактировано Makoto (2009-09-08 20:57:29)

Makoto
Враги,друзья?

Аспина
Ну..Если ты из Королевской семьи (Что очевидно xD), то враги Оо Перс такой ^ ^Мстит всем королевским семьям , дабы..да Хз зачем xD

Makoto
Согласна

Аспина
вахахах)

Отредактировано Makoto (2009-09-08 20:56:15)

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

This is really fascinating, You're an excessively skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look ahead to in search of more of your great post. Additionally, I've shared your website in my social networks

Useful information. Fortunate me I found your site accidentally, and I'm shocked why this coincidence did not happened in advance! I bookmarked it.

Hello, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam responses? If so how do you stop it, any plugin or anything you can suggest? I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any support is very much appreciated.

Hello would you mind letting me know which web host you're working with? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you suggest a good web hosting provider at a fair price? Thanks a lot, I appreciate it!

Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this web site, for the reason that i want enjoyment, for the reason that this this web page conations genuinely fastidious funny material too.

You could certainly see your skills in the article you write. The arena hopes for more passionate writers like you who aren't afraid to mention how they believe. Always go after your heart.

I really like it when folks come together and share opinions. Great site, continue the good work!

Just desire to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity on your post is just cool and i could think you are a professional on this subject. Well with your permission let me to snatch your feed to stay up to date with impending post. Thank you a million and please carry on the rewarding work.

Why visitors still use to read news papers when in this technological world the whole thing is presented on net?

Incredible points. Outstanding arguments. Keep up the great effort.

Hello, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your website in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, awesome blog!

Just wish to say your article is as amazing. The clarity in your post is just cool and that i could suppose you are an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to clutch your feed to keep up to date with coming near near post. Thank you 1,000,000 and please carry on the gratifying work.

You actually make it appear really easy along with your presentation however I find this topic to be really one thing which I feel I'd never understand. It seems too complicated and very wide for me. I'm looking ahead on your next publish, I will try to get the hang of it!

Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is valuable and everything. However think about if you added some great photos or videos to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with pics and videos, this blog could certainly be one of the greatest in its niche. Awesome blog!

I am really impressed together with your writing abilities and also with the format on your weblog. Is that this a paid subject matter or did you modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent high quality writing, it's uncommon to look a nice blog like this one nowadays..

For newest information you have to pay a quick visit world-wide-web and on the web I found this website as a best web site for most recent updates.

Everyone loves it when people get together and share opinions. Great site, stick with it!

I feel this is among the so much important info for me. And i'm happy studying your article. However want to statement on few common issues, The web site taste is perfect, the articles is actually great : D. Just right activity, cheers

bookmarked!!, I really like your blog!

There's certainly a lot to learn about this issue. I love all of the points you've made.

Hi there! I just wish to give you a big thumbs up for the excellent information you have here on this post. I'll be returning to your site for more soon.

Nice response in return of this difficulty with solid arguments and telling everything about that.

Great info. Lucky me I found your site by chance (stumbleupon). I have book marked it for later!

Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this website. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's hard to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and appearance. I must say you've done a very good job with this. Additionally, the blog loads super quick for me on Opera. Superb Blog!