Король Лев. Война за выживание...

Объявление

Роллевая возрождается!!!! Просим помочь нам в востановлении этой ролки!
Король лев. Борьба за выживание... Наш форум построен на основе сюжета одного из популярных мультфильмов производства Walt Disney Pictures. У нас уже есть сюжет, и вы можете поучаствовать в нем. Заинтересованы? Тогда скорее кликните "регистрация" и бегом к нам! Вас ждет мир потрясающих приключений и невероятных событий! Все зависит только от тебя! Присоединяйся к нашему дружному коллективу!!!
Гости! Не проходите мимо! Мы ждем вас на нашей ролевой! Регистрируйтесь, заполняйте анкету, дождитесь ее принятия и играйте! Приглашайте своих друзей и играйте вместе с ними! Чем больше участников, тем интереснее игра!
Календарик
Администрация
Гл. админ
Аспина
Админы
Нита,
Brooklle,
Мрак,
Дарк
Новости 1,Пока есть возможность, вы можете принять активное участие в развитии форума! Мы будем вам только благодарны!! 2. Отписываемся в теме "Мы приехали" когда вернётесь!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Король Лев. Война за выживание... » Семьи(писать всем) » Я пришло и привело своё семейко.

Я пришло и привело своё семейко.

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 39

Родные:
Мать-
Отец-
Братья-
Сестра-
Дальние родственники-
Муж-
Дети(родные)-
Дети(приёмные)-

Личности на жизненном пути:
Знакомые-
Друзья-
Хорошие Друзья - Аспина 
Лучшие друзья-

Недруги
Неприязнь-
Ненависть-
Страх-
Враг-
Враг №1-

Дела амурные
Интерес-
Флирт-
Симпатия-
Любовь-
Тайная симпатия-
Тайная любовь-

Отношение:
Уважаю-
Привязанность-
Совесть-
Анти совесть-

Отредактировано Чейза (2010-03-27 10:43:04)

Чейза написал(а):

Хорошие Друзья -

Чейза написал(а):

Совесть-

ммм?

Думаю хорошие друзья

If some one wants expert view concerning blogging and site-building then i recommend him/her to visit this web site, Keep up the pleasant job.

Hi friends, how is the whole thing, and what you want to say about this post, in my view its genuinely amazing in support of me.

Great post. I was checking continuously this weblog and I am inspired! Extremely helpful information specifically the last phase :) I maintain such information a lot. I used to be seeking this certain information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.

Terrific article! This is the type of info that are meant to be shared across the internet. Shame on the seek engines for not positioning this post higher! Come on over and visit my site . Thank you =)

Hi mates, its enormous paragraph on the topic of tutoringand entirely defined, keep it up all the time.

Simply desire to say your article is as amazing. The clearness in your post is simply excellent and i could assume you are an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the gratifying work.

We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your site provided us with valuable info to work on. You've done an impressive job and our entire community will be thankful to you.

What's Going down i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It positively useful and it has aided me out loads. I am hoping to give a contribution & aid other users like its helped me. Great job.

Greetings, I do think your site may be having browser compatibility problems. Whenever I take a look at your web site in Safari, it looks fine however, if opening in I.E., it has some overlapping issues. I just wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Aside from that, wonderful blog!

I was curious if you ever considered changing the layout of your site? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or two pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?

I am not sure where you're getting your information, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent info I was looking for this information for my mission.

Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my iphone and tested to see if it can survive a 40 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

Highly energetic blog, I enjoyed that bit. Will there be a part 2?

I don't even understand how I finished up here, but I believed this put up was once good. I do not recognise who you might be however certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you happen to aren't already. Cheers!

I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back later. Cheers

Can I simply say what a comfort to uncover somebody who genuinely understands what they are talking about on the web. You certainly realize how to bring an issue to light and make it important. A lot more people must check this out and understand this side of the story. I can't believe you are not more popular given that you most certainly possess the gift.

Hello, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog in Ie, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, wonderful blog!

I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back down the road. Many thanks

I like looking through a post that will make men and women think. Also, thank you for allowing for me to comment!

Howdy! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this page to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!

It's an awesome post designed for all the internet visitors; they will get benefit from it I am sure.

Hello to all, how is all, I think every one is getting more from this site, and your views are pleasant in favor of new people.

Have you ever considered writing an e-book or guest authoring on other blogs? I have a blog based upon on the same topics you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my viewers would enjoy your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e-mail.

Whats up very cool site!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I'll bookmark your site and take the feeds also? I am glad to seek out numerous helpful info right here in the submit, we need work out more techniques on this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

Do you have any video of that? I'd love to find out some additional information.

My spouse and  I stumbled over here from a different web address and thought I should check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to exploring your web page repeatedly.

Because the admin of this website is working, no doubt very rapidly it will be renowned, due to its quality contents.

Вы здесь » Король Лев. Война за выживание... » Семьи(писать всем) » Я пришло и привело своё семейко.